From the guys that brought you the internet, pasties from the pasty shop in the union and Claudio Ranieri. This isn't Sparta, it's 247.

Thursday 28 January 2010

Darts

Some people like to say darts isn't a real sport, but these are the same people who like to say cheese singles aren't real cheese and bbc three isn't a real tv channel, to these people (and forgive my french) I say one thing...

you are wrong.

The best thing about darts is even when you think it can't get even better someone wins and they play the fratellis, personally I love the fratellis, whenever I'm feeling a bit blue I just put on that song, you know that song that goes dododododododododododododo, that one... and I dance about and you know what, I have a freakin ball and I'm back in the zone ready to play some darts or get on the blog.

One day I'd like to invite Phil Taylor round for dinner, I'd cook him shepherds pie and we'd drink strongbow. Although they say it's best not to meet your heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment